Milton Public Library offers wireless printing. You can email to print or print from your own devices.
Email to Print:
Email your documents as an attachment to:
- email@example.com for Black & White prints ($0.20 / page)
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Colour prints ($0.40 / page)
Supported attachment formats are: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF and most image formats. Please note that due to security reasons, files that use macros are not allowed. If you want to print a Word or Excel document that uses macros, you will need to convert it to PDF format first. Library staff can assist you with this.
Print From Your Own Device
You can Setup your device to print when connected to our Wifi. Supported devices include Android, Chrome OS, iOs, macOS, and Windows. Choose between:
- black_and_white_mobile_printer ($0.20 / page)
- colour_mobile_printer ($0.40 / page)
When prompted enter:
Username: guest; Password: guest
Supported formats include:
- PDF and most picture formats
Visit our “Public Services” desk at either Main Library or Beaty Branch to pay and a staff member will release your document(s).
Please note: Documents sent for printing will be held for 4 hours after which time they will be automatically deleted if not claimed.
Milton Public Library’s 3D Printer is a MakerBot Replicator+ and it is located at the Main Library. The MakerBot 3D Printer uses a PLA Filament, a non-toxic plastic that is derived from plants.
- One machine is available at the Main Library for viewing microfilm and microfiche.
- Bring your own microfilm or inter-library loan in reels or fiche to view on-site or browse our collection.
- Please call to book the microfilm / microfiche reader. You can book the machine for a 2 hour time slot up to 3 days in advance. To book the machine, please call 905-875-2665 extension 3263.