Settlement Worker

A Settlement Worker can help you start your new life in Canada. Settlement services are delivered by the Halton Multicultural Council in partnership with Milton Public Library.

Hand holding a Canadian passport

All in-person services at Milton Public Library are cancelled until further notice. If you need help from a Settlement Worker, please call Halton Multicultural Council at 905-464-3222.