Group Study Room Bookings
Book a Study Room with your Library Card
Your Library Card gives you access to booking Group Study Rooms to conduct meetings, interviews, and study sessions. Group Study Rooms are located at each branch and can be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
Each Group Study Room has chairs and table(s) available. The below rooms are available for reservation.
|Group Study Room 1
|Group Study Room 2 (Flint Lab)
|Group Study Room
|Group Study Room
- A valid Library Card, along with providing their full name and email address. To register for an e-card to book a room, please complete our registration form for an instant Library card.
- Guest bookings maybe issued at a Customer Service desk only by providing your full name and email address.
- Group Study Rooms can be booked in 30 minute increments up to a maximum of two hours, per day, per patron.
- The minimum requirement for booking a room is one person.
- Reservations can be made up to seven days prior on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The room will be held for 10 minutes after the booking time, at which time the room will become available for booking to a new patron.
- The Group Study Room may be booked for library purposes. Priority for the use of these rooms is as follows:
- Library programs, meetings and training
- Co-sponsored or partner programs
- Other Library purposes
- Children 12 years of age or under are not permitted to reserve a room.
- Children up to and including the age of 10 must have a parent, guardian, or caregiver in the immediate vicinity of their child.
- Group Study Room bookings can be made online (click here) or at a Customer Service desk at each branch, during regular operating hours.
- Present your valid Library Card, along with your full name and email address.
- Use of Milton Public Library rooms and spaces requires users to act in accordance with the Public Code of Conduct and the Room and Space Usage
- Room users are responsible for leaving the room clean and tidy. All garbage must be disposed of prior to departure so the room is ready for the next user.
- Room users should remain in the group study room while using the space and need to keep the door closed to avoid disturbing other patrons.
- Nothing may be affixed to the walls, windows, ceilings or doors.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended in these rooms.
- Any damage should be reported immediately to a Library staff member.
- Misuse of the room will result in denial of future use.